Hello all – just a very quick post to let you know I am indeed alive.
I am so sorry I let this blog lapse for so long. I think I am ready to get back on the blogging wagon.
This has been a hugely busy summer. I can’t believe it is already half over.
Till I can put a more coherent post together here are the blogs of some of my sisters’ in community.
1. Sacred Stones – this is our Clyde community blog. Things of interest happening in our community as well as reflections on various Catholic feasts, etc.
2. Amuzing Grace – blog by Sr. Ruth, our congregational vocation director. She uses example of our everyday life to help us see God at work.
3. Bible Bytes – our Sr. Sarah, a Scripture scholar, give us interesting little Scripture insights
4. Soap Sister – Sr Cathleen Marie, our soap sister, blogs about her soap-making and other adventures.
5. Monastery Creations - the blog from our sisters in Dayton, WY.
6. Monastery Podcast – join us daily morning and evening prayer from our chapel in Clyde!