Its been a while since I have posted anything…here’s what I am giving thanks for today.
- for the gift of friends that can listen to what is underneath the words I am saying.
- for the grace of asking and receiving forgiveness
- for the wonderful week spent with my family in St. Louis – trip to the zoo, great Indian food, happy surprises
- for being able to share my love of poetry with a new friend who also loves words and the images they evoke
- for cool fall weathers and the lovely colors of this season
- for the simple joy I have found in daily exercise (this is pure grace because I hate sweating!) … even at 4:30 a.m.
- for the blessing of being called to this life of prayer and community