There is a meme floating around Facebook – “25 Random Facts about Me.” I have enjoyed reading other people’s so I thought I would give it a whirl. Keep in mind it just says 25 facts – it doesn’t say 25 interesting facts!
1. Red has been my favorite color since I was a little girl.
2. I love all kinds of ethnic food – anything but boring meat and potatoes! Spicy = yummy!
3. I love babies yet God has called me to a life where I won’t have any. That has caused me on occassion to ask perfect strangers if I can hold their babies. This is where being a nun helps as there is an automatic trust level there.
4. I am not outdoorsy.
5. I am completely inept at fixing things and I totally admire people with that innate ability.
6. I am directionally challenged but thankfully I can read a map!
7. I love to swim – when swimming for fun I am almost always the last one out of the water.
8. I love having great spiritual conversations and taking about Scripture and how God is working in someone’s life.
9. I am a loyal friend – once I am on your side you have a friend for life.
10. My family is everything to me. I am related the absolute best people on this planet.
11. I love the women I live with (most of the time) but community life is not for the faint of heart!
12. I love to cook and experiment with food. I prefer my own cooking to most others.
13. I was vegetarian for about 8 years. Now I am a cross eater – some days I eat meat, some days I don’t.
14. I don’t enjoy large crowds or being around people I don’t know very well.
15. I am a homebody but I would jump at the chance to see Rome or the Holy Land.
16. My parents were born and raised in India but I am culturally pretty ignorant. I wish I knew more about my ethnic heritage.
17. I am very opinionated but I am learning to listen to other’s views and (SHOCK) – even change my mind about something!!!!
18. I am an honest person.
19. I love people that make me laugh. And I love people who can be hysterically funny without being mean.
20. I have been told I have an infectious laugh. My older brother and I laugh the same way.
21. I wish I was more artistic – I love to draw but cartoonish stick figures are as good as I get.
22. I love books. I read all the time.
23. I want to memorize a lot of Scripture passages so that the Word is always on my heart, mind, and tongue.
24. I am a morning person.
25. I love Jesus. He is the one in Whom I live and move and have my being. All is for His glory.
Whew! Thanks for sticking it out til the end. Have a good weekend! Blessings in abundance.